Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Power Of Music

The Power Of Music

Is there anyone in this world who doesn’t like music??

I think the answer is ‘NO’, because music has it’s on role in someone’s life. Personally, when I have a problem I used to listened to music, it really helps me a lot. As if it lighten my burden. And I can think more clearly to help me solve the problem. When I’m in a bad mood, I just listen to music, it helps me return my mood back. But I’m not the type of person who listen to music loudly, because is’t not only affects us (like in a long period, it can cause deafness), but also it cause pollution of sound in the place we live. So, I just adjust to a normal volume, so it doesn’t affects anyone.

The point is music is a very helpful element in our life.

It gives us inspiration in our life, for musicians or artists it can inspire them.

For the one who is down in sadness, music is like the cure for their soul. Helps them feel better. Even though is’t hard to explain it theoretically, but it does happen.

Like I see on Oprah the ‘Celine Dion’ edition, her songs really help her fans through through their hardest time, like lost their family’s member. Music makes them stronger to move on with their live, because life doesn’t end there. So whether you believe it or not, it does effects people life. And I really feel touched by watching how her (I mean Celine Dion) music can helps strengthen her fans life, so that they can pass through all the hard time.

So, if you have a problem, just listen to your favourite music.

No comments: