Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What Job Should I Choose??? I'm confused

I didn't post yesterday, because yesterday i had a job interview. Actually it's my first time real interview. I'm kinda nervous when they called me, because I never actually go there before. It's pretty far from my home. It took me almost one hour to get there.

When I first arrived, they give me a form to fill about my identity and my education. After that they clled my upstairs to get interviewed by the senior designer (because I applied as a designer). And I did the most stupid mistake, in the form it's written husband's/wife's name, and I write my Daddy's name on it. She asked, " Are you married? why you filled this part with your dad's name?" Oh my Gosh, It's so stupid of me. I feel embarassed of course, but luckily she is a kind person, she said it doesn't really matter. Then she started asking me some questions, I can answered mostly, but there are some questions that i can't answered. (Poor me)

Then came the bos, he asked me several questions, then he left, after that another man came to interview me, he didn't asked me lots of questions.
After that he left, he told me to wait. (Deng Deng Deng Deng....This is the most nervous time) Then the Bos came in, he said I am accepted to work there. Oh My Gosh, I'm Soooo happy. He asked me when i want to start working, so I said give me one day break. He said ok.

Then I go home, and not long after that, my phone rang. And it's from another company, he said he interested in my skill, so he offered me an interview today. And once again I am accepted to work in his company.

Now I'm confused which one to choose, two big company (I think both of them are big company) and both of them give me the same salary. Both of them are packaging company. Both of them also will give me new experience. The second company is nearer from my place though. Now I'm really really confused. If I accept the second job, what should I say to the first company, I already said tomorrow i will start working. Oh Gosh.... What should I choose????
Can someone help me?

No comments: