Thursday, June 26, 2008

Job Chosen

Wow, I finally made up my mind about which job I wanna take. After a long thoughts, considerations, imaginations, consultation, preparations (Is it necessary???) and bla bla bla, I decided to take the first job. Actually it’s kinda hard for me to decide, because both company provide the same facility, and same salary. One of them even say that next month he will raise my salary “if I perform well”.

I think about it all night, I asked my dad, he said the decision is in my hand, he just gave me advice, and a little explanation about working in company. So, after a lot of thinking I decide to take the first job, and today I’m start working.

While I was working, the second Bos called me, I don’t know what to do, I said I wanna try to work in the first place for a couple of days. He said ok, and he told me to inform him in two days whether I wanna work with him or not. The problem is I don’t know how to tell him, I don’t wanna be rude. What should I do????

Actually I’m kinda blessed and lucky because this is the first time I sent my job application letters, and two of them got accepted. And here comes the dilemma.

So actually am I lucky or unlucky???? Whatever you called it......

No comments: