Friday, June 27, 2008

I Think I Choose The Right Company

Today I learned a lot of things in the company, the senior designer took me to see how the machines work. And showed me what happened if i did any mistake in my design. Everything has to be checked properly and carefully, one single mistake can cause a fatal disaster. The colour is the most important thing. Luckily my senior is a nice and patient person, she taught me well, and she answered all my questions with smile. And she really don't mind if i ask a lot of questions. She said it's better than I do something without consulting her first.
Yeah, of course I have a lot to ask. (I'm new here...hehe...)
But so far I enjoy working here, the people are very friendly, even I'm the youngest one there, they didn't underestimate me. They respect me and they appreciate my skill.
I think tomorrow there will be more things to do. Everyday I learn new things. There a lot of things going on, we don't just design something,but there is more than just design. It's really more complicated than just design.
I hope I can work and learn new things here... (Wish me luck.... ;P)

No comments: