Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Job Application Letter

Well, after tired of being a private tutor for 5 years, I wanna try to find another job. But I’m confused what job fits me.

Personally, I like advertising design, but I don’t know whether I’m capable or not. ( I sound like a ‘chicken’ now, hehe….:P) Or maybe I just work at the bank as a teller, or back office, or maybe customer service. I’m really confused. Beside that, there’s a brand new five star hotel called J.W.Marriot Hotel are now recruiting a lots of staffs and a lots of positions are available, but I think none of them suits me. (Oh yah, for your information, for those who are jobless out there, try to send your application letter here, who knows you’re accepted to work there, and only for who stays in Medan, Indonesia).

Back to the topic, can someone tell me what should I do? Maybe I should just try the advertising design, I always dream to be famous advertising designer. (Yes, I am a dreamer, lol).

I had ever worked as an advertising designer before in a small growing-up gemstones company, but that only last for six months, after that I quit. Why?? Coz the bos asked me to sell the gemstones, I really hates sales job, so I quit, besides who wanna buy it, I don’t have a connection with rich people or people who love to collect gemstones. Then after half a year or more, I got a job as an embroidery designer. Only as a part-timer, and the salary is sucks, but I enjoy working there, they taught me how to use the software, and in one week or more, I already knew how to use it. I worked there more more than half a year.

Back to the topic again, I think I’ll try the advertising……

No comments: