Friday, June 6, 2008

Is making blog fun?

Wow...
Finally i started my first blog...
I always curious about what's the fun in writing blog,so finally i decide to start my own blog.
Well, actually i read a book about the connection between blog, Adsense, and Dollar($). I found out that by making my own blog, i can put adsense advertisement on my blog and earn some extra dollar, only IF someone click on the ads. So, i decided to try it coz i got nothing to lose. And i see a lots of poeple had actually started it first since i don't know when. I don't even know this adsense is exist and real after i read that book. Well, some people (maybe not some but a lot of) might think i'm too late to do this, but there's a phrase that said "Better late than Never". And here i am making my own blog. But i haven't actually put the adsense on my blog yet. I still doubt it, what if after i put the adsense on my blog, nobody clicks on it. And maybe for some people who knows about it doesn't want to click it? Maybe i'll be disappointed, but i think i will still write my blog.
So,if it happens that i really put the adsense on my blog,can i ask a favor for whoever read my blog? (I hope the answer is 'Yes') Pliz click on the ads that showed up on my blog. By doing it, that's mean you have helped someone. (Oh my gosh, i sound like begging now) But i'm serious, if u read my blog, pliz spend one second to click on the ads. I'm really grateful if you do it. Thanks a lot.


No comments: