Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gossip

Who doesn’t know gossip? Gossip means an untrue story about someone, whether it gives positive effects or negative effects to the “victim”. Everyone in this world is a gossiper (I don’t know whether this word really exist in dictionary or not), no matter who you are, boys or girls, men or women, kids or adults, young and old, single or married, you do gossip everyday, even when you don’t realize it. Maybe small gossip or big gossip, or even you are the “victim” itself. Well, you never know what people are going to say about you. I myself do gossip everyday, whether I realize it or not. Like example, when we saw couples are arguing, we tell our frens that maybe the boy cheat on the girl, while we don’t even have the facts or know the truth. (It is really possible though that it is the girl who cheated on the boy, or maybe other things that doesn’t have to do with ‘cheating’ stuff). Well, that’s the simple example of gossip, and it doesn’t give negative effects on the ‘victim’.

Enough about that, that gossip maybe not interesting. For me, I prefer the celebrity gossip, you can know about what’s going on in Hollywood. And if I have some spare time, I usually spend it to access trent.blogspot.com. This blog is really entertaining, you can know about the latest celebrity gossip. And sometimes I can laugh my ass out while reading the gossip and the ‘celebrity got caught by paparazzi’ picture is really funny. How do they get all those pictures, even the most ‘private’ pictures. Wow…. That must be a great paparazzi. But really, reading this blog can ’refresh’ me after working all day. So for those who likes gossip about Hollywood celebrities, just try trent.blogspot.com

No comments: