Thursday, June 12, 2008

Christians Versus Buddhist

Every people who have religion usually pray at their 'religion building' (Oh my gosh, i really dont know what word is that) Like the Christians pray at the church, the Moslems pray at the mosque, and the Buddhist pray at the temple. Well me, i dont know what is my religion, both my parents are Buddhist, but they sent me to Christians school. So i'm like in the middle of both of the religions. As a Christian I used go to church every Sunday, but i haven't go there for a long time. I used to go there becoz the teacher told us to go if we want our marks to be good (which is it doesn't really quite helpful with my marks, totally no effects) and beside that, there are my frens who always asked me to go together to the church. But now, they are not here anymore, after we all graduated from senior high school, we all get separated. They only return once a year, and i really miss them. Things are different now without them. They have their own life, and I have my own. (I think i get out of the topic, hehe...)
Well, back again, as a Buddhist I rarely go to temple, I rarely pray, I only pray like once a year when I visited my grandpa's grave. So, i'm really a bad Buddhist.
Actually I prefer Christian, I believe in God, but yeah now I never go to church anymore, it feels wierd when I go there, I don't know why, especialy the (what they called) Charismatic church. I ever go there once, and after that i never want to go again, the situation is like totally different from the church which my teacher told us to go. They pray aloud, they sing aloud, and I really don't feel comfortable with that. So, since I never go to church, but I do pray ( well not actually), I just pray at my heart (when i got problems). So.. I'm also a bad Christian.
And until now I just run my life without care about what religion I am.

No comments: