Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Narcism & Confidence

Last post I was talking about self-esteem and confidence, so now I'm going to talk about confidence and narcism. Confidence like what I've said before, is the way we respect ourselves, the way we believe that we are capable of doing something. While narcism is more more too too over confidence about ourselves. (hehehe...am I exaggerating???)
And the good news is I'm on of them (hahahaha...). Well, I don't really know since when I became narcist. Maybe since I realize that I'm not bad-looking....wkwkwkwkwk....(am I too confident??? )
Yeah that's what narcist people always say (I'm not bad-looking or I'm good looking) . And one thing that narcist people always do, that is taking his/her own pictures. Most of the narcist people (including me...of course...hehehe...) always think that they are not bad looking or at least still average looking. So they like to take pictures of themselves and maybe do a little retouching with photoshop (if they know how to use it or if they don't they asked their friend to do it for them) to make it look better...(hehehehe....)
But I think nowadays mostly people are narcist and confidence about themselves. They dare to speak up their mind, not like in the past while most people are still ashame or shy or not confident to do something. Maybe it's all because of reformation and the globalization, people realize that they don't have to be ashame to do something anymore. And I believe also that no one is born to be bad looking or what. Everyone is a unique individual, and everyone have something that makes him/her special. Being a good-looking poeple doesn't guarantee that you will succeed in life.
So...just be yourself.....

No comments: