Monday, July 7, 2008

Movies

Who doesn't like to watch movie here?
I think the answer is no...
I personally like to watch movies... I like to watch all kind of movies, but especially humour and fiction. I hate to watch HORROR MOVIE...
I hate it so much... I'm just not have enought strength to watch it...Especially the movie that the ghost suddenly show up and frightened you.. That is a BIG NO...
I wonder why there are lots of people like to watch horor movie, and most of my friends are a BIG FAN of ghost movie.
I'm just confused why they enjoy watching it. And I give a BIG APPLAUSE to my lil sista, she dare to watch horror movie even in the middle of the night... What kind of girl is she???? (hahahahahaha... a girl supposed to afraid watching it, but she.....wow)
And the worst thing that happened when i watched horror movie was I can scream so f*cking loud. Sometimes my friends even get frightened or surprised by the scream..
I just don't like to watch it, and recently I found out there are also a lot of men who are afraid to watch horror movie...hahahaha...finally I have friends...
My all time favourite movie is X-MEN (all of the series) and I hope there will be X-MEN 4..
And I'm still waiting for it.......

No comments: