Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beyonce Knowles

Beyonce Knowles

Who doesn’t know her? She’s a wonderful actress and singer. I knew her since her debut single “Say My Name” with her former band ‘Destiny’s Child’. Then after that I never heard about them anymore until two years later or what, I don’t really remember it, they came up with their Hit single “Survivor”. That song was amazing, I really like that song so much, I memorize all the lyrics. Then I bought their cassette, and I like all their song including ‘Bootylicious’. And I heard that, that word was put into the dictionary. (I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I think it’s true). And they also sang for the original soundtrack for Charlie’s Angels, which I really like also. (hehehehe…)

And after a year break (I think), they released their second album with their hit “Lose My Breath”. I even like this one more, the beat really nice , it’s just so hard to describe…(hehehehehe…)

But sadly after they released their second album, they were breaking up, they chose to go solo, and they released their own solo album. But only one of them survive, which is Beyonce. She’s just so incredible, her first album was succeed and her second album also. She’s just a true Diva. Recently I just watched her concert DVD, she sang all the song without lip sync for two hours, and the great part was she also dance on her concert. Wow…. But the most wowest to me is she dance with a high heels, and all her girls dancer also dance with high heels. How come they can dance so energic with high heels. Is it true that all dancer (of course girl dancer) dance with high heels, with all those jumping stuff, don’t they feel hurt?

Well, I don’t know because I’m not a girl and I definitely cannot dance….wkwkwkwkwkwkwk….

No comments: