Friday, July 4, 2008

The Little Creature That I Scare

The night is getting darker and darker
All children have fallen into their deepest sleep
The streets are empty and full of darkness
I'm still up all night
Watching movie in the living room
The movie seduce me not to go to bed
It want me to stay with it until the end of the movie
When the movie has reached it's end
I rise up from my chair
I walk into the bathroom
I clean my teeth
I clean my face
I change into my pijama
I feel something is crawling on my right foot
I turn my focus to my right foot
AAAAWWWWW......
Cockcroach......
I move my foot
It fly all over the room
I have goosebump all over my body
I really hate that creature
Yes, that little creature is cockcroach
I immediately run outside the bathroom
It is a shocking moment for me
But finally I can calm myself down
And I go to sleep....
zzzzzzzzz......

No comments: