Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy and Lazy

Wow, it’s been a busy week for me. I often miss my blog-posting. After I got home I feel lazy to do anything, I just want to watch movie, I’m kinda lazy to go to the internet café, I got nothing to write, I also haven’t taken new pictures to post on my blog. But I will try not to miss my blog-posting. I also want to take new pictures, but no object to capture. Yeah, I’m just like run out of idea to write.

Well, about my job, I like it so much, because I’m still haven’t start teaching. Maybe next week I’m going to start. Actually I wanna quit, I just wanna teach one more place. After I finished my job, I just go teaching. But another parents told me not to stop teaching, so I have two places to teach after I finished working. I will be able to get home after 10 o’clock. So everyday I’m like working for 14 hours (Wow…I will become robot soon…hahahahahaha….) I start going to office at about 7.30 a.m. and I got home at about 10 p.m. I don’t know whether I’ll be able to handle it or not, but I will try. Hopefully I can.....

No comments: