Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's been a long time

It’s been a long time since my last post. Yeah…I’m kinda busy, I have lots of things to do, and I came home very late, so I don’t have the energy anymore to do the posting. ..hehehehehe….
And many things are happening in my life, and everything comes directly in a big packet and I just can’t refuse to accept it. Some of them are good things and some of them are bad things. Well this is life, you can’t choose what you want or you don’t want to happen to you. You just have to accept everything that happens to you. And you have to learn to face it. Sometimes it can make you laugh, sometimes it can make you cry, sometimes it can make you angry, and sometimes it can make you happy, sometimes it gives you more burdens. With all those problems that happened to you, it will make you stronger, tougher, and more mature. This is life, nothing is as easy as we know. If you want something you have to fight for it. And if you get something, you will lose something.



No comments: