Monday, September 8, 2008

Eternal Happiness

Have you ever felt happy in your life? How happy are you when you feel it? For how long do you feel it? Does it last long? Or you just fell the happy feeling for a short moment? Do you really believe in ‘happily ever after’ life? Maybe it really happens, but how many percent of people really gets it? Really happens to them?
Who doesn’t want to be happy, but can you wish or hope that your life will be full of happiness? Well personally, of course I ever feel happy, is there anyone who never feel happy? I don’t think so, because no matter how bad your life is, at least you ever feel happy for once. But once again, as I say, happiness doesn’t last long. It will end soon. No one can deny it, you can’t even feel happy for the whole one day, and there will always something that makes your happiness gone.
Like example, this week I feel so happy, I never feel happy like this before, something has come into my life, and change me, something that I have never thought that it will come into my life, something that I have never expected before, something that can make me feel so happy which I have never felt for a long time. But, one again, there will always something that makes me sad. And what can I do??? The answer is nothing. I can only accept it even though I don’t want this happiness to last. I can do nothing to change it. I wish I had power to make everything as I wanted. Hahahaha….. But I’m just dreaming. 
Can we feel happy all the time? Can we feel an eternal happiness? Does anyone know how to do that? Plizzz let me know…




No comments: